0bi_k

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The sick session

Oh man.... this turned out to be a nasty training session. I am bothered with chronic cattargh in my throat and when I train it makes me sick( ok so u might think, too much info) but just wanted to clear that wee point up, its not because CF is killing me.... hee hee.... thats my excuse and im sticking with it. Anyway did this yesterday and was sick about 3 times:

5 sets of weighted chins 10 Kg: 6-8 reps (sets of 20 crunches between sets)
2 sets of non weighted chins: 10-12 reps
3 sets of close grip Lat pulldown 160lbs: 8-10 reps
4 sets of dumb-bell shoulder press 20Kg: 6-8 reps
3 sets of dumb-bell laterall raise (strict): 6-8 reps

Apart from this damn problem of phlem in my throat I ran out of time and had to stop to start shutting up the gym, so didnt get my cv stuff done. All said and done though it was a reasonable workout.

Oh by the way........ well done to big 'd' for a truely awsome effort with his CF session today. Another PB.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home