0bi_k

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Pain storm Saturday 8th July 2006

Ok so I took a brain storm and did the Pain Storm this month. The following is a breakdown of my pain.

5 rounds of the following-

10 renegade manmakers with 5 kg dumbbell
20 weighted squats with 5 kg dumbbell
30 overhead snatches with 5 kg dumbbell
40 overhead lunges with 5 kg dumbbell
50 dumbbell swings with 5 kg dumbbell

Time: 36 mins approx

What can I say, I woosed out of doing the 7 rounds the other guys did but heh I didnt care as I was duffed. It was hard going and well done to all those who took part (see davies web site for details). Enjoyed it and now that it is allover with I am happy that i did it as I have decided to tr and get things back into gear lately. That was my first Friday for a while that I didnt have any alcohol at all as Im trying to be strict.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home