0bi_k

Monday, August 11, 2008

Still at it

Yip that last entry was technically true .... it was the last day of classes .... BUT !!!!! .... unfortunately I have resits to do so I am still at it. Been in this poxy library since 18th July. I am glad to say thatI am just about there. Managed to sort of get my last resit sorted ... well at least into a managable state. This wednesday is the dead line for it and was considering asking for an extention ... others have done this for theirs ... but I wante dto see if I could do it in the allocated time ..... U see big 'D' .... I am still doing a sort of routine against time .... just wish it would tone me up the way my other training used to ... bummer.

Anyway its now 10:30pm and I have been in here ALL day ... well ok I went home to get car and something to eat then straight back down. Will kep things posted as they go along.

Till then ......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home