0bi_k

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Next update and New Job stuff

Ok so its been a while since I put stuff on here but heh ..... I have stuff to write about this time.

Well since my last entry I have had a whirl wind time of it with job stuff and qualifications. Won't go into too much of a rant about the qualifications thingy but suffice to say that people doing uni stuff should look into the SVQ system and see if their qualification actually does what it says "on the bottle" so to speak.

Other than that I have now managed to obtain a full time sesional position with the place I was doing my placement with in Hamilton. Bummer is that I have to travel up to Polmont every day .... eeeeee ..... but will hope fully be worth it if I get the full time contracted job. Just for my own record I started there on Monday 20th October 2008.

I have also started back in the gym ..... ok .... I HEARD THAT .. everyone saying .... AYE RITE !! .... but seriously I have been going to a local gym that I can get into for nothing due to my present employment. Guess what type of training I have done:
CROSSFIT !!

So there u go big 'D' ..... ur legacy lives on :-)

Enjoying being back in the auld routine. Will start posting workouts soon.

With that I will go for now but as always ..... watch this space.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home