0bi_k

Monday, October 03, 2005

On holiday

Ok so I have now officially went on holiday for 1 week. So far I have been out loads with the wean....(bonny my pet dog for those who dont know who im talking about).

Other than thatI have been out at the driving range attempting to improve my golf swing....... Hmmm..... think I will need to go lots more. Was out today on the course with my brother john and young brian. It was quite good and heh I actually saw a little improvement in my swing.

Not planning to do anything in particualr accept this weekend as it is just before I go back to work so have planned to go do some things.

Will get back into training properly when I get back. My f#@*ing cough has come back with avengance and is anoying the crap out of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home