0bi_k

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Crossfit is alive again

Done the following for time:

Run 1600 mtrs
9 Thrusters (20Kg on body pump bar)
Run 800 mtrs
15 Thrusters (20 Kg on Body Pump Bar)
Run 400 mtrs
21 Thrusters (20 Kg on Body Pump Bar)

Time: 18 mins 23 secs

I was totally amazed at this time. Big 'D' was timing it and was egging me on which is always useful. I now know I could have done a lot quicker with the runs but all said and done i was really happy with my last 400. I felt terrible after it though but heh thats CF syndrome for you. Recovered really quickly (apart from the legs, they were sore and tired). Was pleased as I now know that the other training I have being doing recently has not really been detrimental to my overall performance in fact it may have helped it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home