0bi_k

Monday, October 17, 2005

Ouch!

Ok so after some time lazing about I got back into it today........ well so that it doesnt sound too bad I actually have beeing doing some training before today........ READ ON>

Some benching and some back work. Tried to do some chins the other night there........ I did manage them but not all that many.

Anyway today I did the following:

5 Rounds of the following:

5 Chins
10 press ups
15 body weight squats

Didnt do it for time........ just wanted to do it. Then I did:

3 Rounds of:

800 metre row, level 10, 36 spm approx
15 Sumo deadlift high pulls, just with olympic bar.

Finished off with a good stretching session and lower back work.

Felt good to be back into training even although my damn cough still hasnt gone away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home