0bi_k

Saturday, October 22, 2005

The workout

I really should keep up-to-date with tis thing but since I havent then here goes. I think this is what I did over the last few days:

5 rounds of the following:

Body weight benching (70Kg), 4, 4, 5, 6 ,6 reps (not happy with that at all)
18 Kg Dumb-bell swings, 15 reps
12 Body weight squats

Then there was another workout consisting of:

Practice session of kipping chins
Strict chins, 5-6 reps each set, loads of sets done.
14 Kg dumb-bell bicep hammer curls

Then I wanted to try just benching by itself and not part of a multi-muscle routine:

3 sets of 15 Kg dumb-bell benching, 15 reps
2 sets of 25 Kg dumb-bell benching, 8 reps
2 sets of 30 Kg dumb-bell benching, 6, 4 reps

Didnt go any heavier as I could feel something in my right shoulder that wasnt quite correct. Just havent trained like that for such a long time.

Felt good to back into the swing of training after that damn cough stopping any attempt to get it going. Back with a bang now and focused on what I want to do.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home